Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a vendor for Mrs. Claus’ Shop Holiday Market event! Mrs. Claus, in association with SvB Events, it is excited to be back for her 7th year in a row and will again open her Shop to the residents of Airdrie and surrounding areas for one weekend only!
We are looking for 60 incredible and unique crafters, jewelers, bakers, makers, artisans and more to make this Mrs. Claus’ best market yet!
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
* DATES: Friday, November 16th from 4:00pm-7:00pm and on Saturday, November 17th and Sunday, November 18th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
* LOCATION: Town & Country Centre – Airdrie 275 Jensen Airdrie, AB
* ATTENDANCE: This event is open to the public and appropriate for all ages. Partial proceeds from general admission collected will be donated to our selected Charitable Partner(s). The anticipated attendance for this event is 3000-4500 people with the primary target demographic being females aged 30-55.
* Our advertising may include but is not limited to:
** Vendors are encouraged and even expected to support in the promotion of this event. Confirmed vendors will be added to a Private Facebook Group where you can connect with SvB Events and our staff, ask questions, connect and collaborate with other vendors and access marketing tips, tricks and strategies to maximize your return on investment.**
YOUR TABLE COST INCLUDES:
* Table and 2 folding chairs. FYI: Booth depth is 5’ (incl. table depth) Booth length varies depending on vendor selection and the length you have available to you is the width of your table ONLY (both front and back). If you have a backdrop display or special placement requirements (ie. Mobility, accessibility, etc.) please indicate these on your registration form.
* To ensure maximum exposure for all vendors. Placement within venue is at the discretion of SvB Events. You will receive a Floor Plan with your booth location one week prior to the event however we reserve the right to make changes right up until the day of the event.
* Recognition and visibility on the event website at www.svbevents.com/mrsclausshop AND/OR www.mrsclausshop.ca.
* Vendor Spotlight on our promotional material and social media pages as we see fit.
This show is a three-day show and commitment for all three days is required. This year’s show will maintain a 60% handmade and 40% commercial (direct sales, small business, corporate) ratio.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at Shaulyn@svbevents.com. Thank you, and let’s have a great show!
All information (excluding address) may be posted on the event website unless otherwise noted.
Table/Registration Selection (NOTE: Prices below are subject to GST)
WANT TO REGISTER FOR MULTIPLE TABLES?Your first table will be billed at full price; additional tables will be discounted by $75.00 per table. Please note that you will not see that discount reflected in the total below – once approved as a vendor, the appropriate adjustment will be made to your payment invoice.
Please attach a high resolution copy of your Logo as well as 3-4 quality images that we may use for Vendor Spotlights and promotional material.
1) Be Respectful – of other vendors, customers and the space you have has been rented. Spaces are 5’ (1.5m) deep, there is no room for racks/shelving unless otherwise purchased or arranged with SvB Events staff.
2) Vendors are required to provide their own table cloths and booth décor.
3) Please ensure your Display is FAMILY FRIENDLY – This event is an All-Ages show and open to the Public.
4) No Pins in the Walls – the only acceptable tape is “green painters tape” on the walls and “gaffers tape” on the floor as per venue rules.
5) Set-up begins @ noon on Friday, November 16th and must be completed by 3:45pm.
Venue access for Vendors will open at 9:00am on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Doors will open @ 4:00pm on Friday and at 10:00am on Saturday and Sunday to our Guests.
SvB Events is not responsible for unattended tables or goods.
Please be on time to secure your space. Vendor no shows, without prior communication directly to SvB Events will not be invited back the following year.
6) Take Down is NOT permitted BEFORE 4:00pm on Sunday. For the benefit and safety of our guests and other vendors, this will be strictly enforced.
7) Please place all waste in available bins at the end of the show, ensure table tops are clean (wipe if necessary), and please collapse table(s) before leaving. If you have questions about cleanup, please see an SvB Events staff member.
8) Upon approval, you will receive an email containing next step details and a payment invoice. Payment MUST be received in full within 72 hours to secure your spot. SvB Events reserves the right to limit the number of similar product lines/types as we see fit and ultimately registration is at the discretion of SvB Events.
9) Cancellation before/on July 15th, 2018 is subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
Cancellation between July 16th and August 31st, 2018 is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations after September 1st, 2018 will not be refunded.
There are no weather refunds or alternate dates.
10) Maximum 1 business per booth.
11) Registration is non-transferrable unless otherwise arranged with SvB Events.
12) Have FUN!
Thank you for joining us for this year’s Mrs. Claus’ Shop Holiday Market!
Vendors will be handpicked for this event to ensure we are highlighting the most creative, unique and incredible vendors thereby creating the most amazing shopping experience for our guests. And as always, we welcome our MLM vendors.
After you click SUBMIT, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your registration.
Our team will review your submission and send a follow up email by June 18th containing an Invoice and payment instructions. Payment must be paid in FULL within 72 hours to secure your Vendor spot.